Franklin County High School Athletics is excited for the 2020-2021 sport seasons. We are excited to see what our teams and athletes will accomplish. We want to highlight these “Hometown Hero’s” in a feature titled, Next Up!
- Name – Josie Rolfes
- Parents or Guardians – Matt and Kara Rolfes
- Grade in the Fall of 2021 – Sophomore
- What sports do you play – Basketball, Softball
- What other activities do you participate in – Student Council, Bleacher Bums, Spanish Club, Key Club
- What TV/Netflix show have you binged during the quarantine? The Office
- What have you done to better yourself athletically during the pandemic? To better myself during quarantine, I have started running and working out every day. I also get out and do basketball drills pretty much every day. A couple days a week, I hit off the tee and take some ground balls. I take this time to become the best athlete I can be.
- What are you most looking forward to when we officially return to sports? When we return to sports, I am looking forward to winning games alongside my teammates and pushing each other to be the best we possibly can be.
- What goals do you have for the 2020-2021 athletic school year? For the 2020-2021 athletic school year, my goal is to be a varsity starter in both my sports and win sectionals. Some personal goals are I want to average at least 10 points a game in basketball and hit at least 10 home runs in softball.