Franklin County High School Athletics is excited for the 2020-2021 sport seasons. We are excited to see what our teams and athletes will accomplish. We want to highlight these “Hometown Hero’s” in a feature titled, Next Up!
- Name – Brant Ertel
- Parents – Rick and Renee Ertel
- Grade in the Fall of 2020 – Sophomore
- What sports do you play – Tennis, Basketball, Baseball
- What other activities do you participate in – Bleacher Bums, FBLA, 4-H, and I love to hunt as well.
- What TV/Netflix show have you binged during the quarantine? I have binged watched All-American, I finished it in 2 days.
- What have you done to better yourself athletically during the pandemic? I have been doing baseball workouts to stay ready for the travel ball season this summer. I have a few weights in my basement and have been lifting weights as well.
- What are you most looking forward to when we officially return to sports? I am looking forward to seeing the improvement in all the teams I play for this year. All 3 of my teams last year were young and I am hoping we can improve on that and add some championships to our name next year.
- What goals do you have for the 2020-2021 athletic school year? My goals for the 2020-2021 athletic school year is to win the sectional championship in tennis, basketball, and baseball. I think all three teams will be capable of this and I am excited to see it happen.