Head Girls Soccer Coach, Cindy Adams, wants to invite everyone to youth night on September 10th!
The Lady Wildcats take on South Dearborn.
– Junior Varsity will kick off at 5:30 pm
– Varsity will kick off at 7:00 pm
Some activities and benefits of Youth Night:
- All players wearing their youth t-shirts can get into the game for free!
- Score a Goal shooting contest. Tickets will be $1 a chance or 6 for $5.00. If the winner makes the shot, they get half the pot AND a free meal in the concession stand. If they miss, they still get a free meal from the concession stand.
- Ball Kids are needed! They help chase balls when they are kicked out of play to keep the game running. They will get announced over the PA system and will escorted onto the field along with the captains of both teams. They can also receive a free snack and drink from the concession stand for helping. Ball kids should be at least 10 years old or have a parent helping them.
- We will be selling Skyline Cheese Coneys!