PRs and Shoutouts From Last weekend
- Sam Westerfeld ties a PR with a throw of 39’ 10”.
- Austin Herrmann PRs in the 60m Hurdles.
- Adam Grant PRs in the 3200m and runs a 1600m split in the DMR that would have been a PR!
- These girls were on fire tonight, Ashlan Hill, Jenna Orschell, Grace Kruthaupt, Katelyn Meyer.
The 4×4 record gets broken by 8 seconds! 4:22.
- The boys 4×4 of Cole Klusman, Brady Bogan, Hunter Tschaenn, and Drew Grant breaks the school record! 3:49. This group was tired, worn out, had multiple events, they had no business breaking it… but they did anyway.
- Boys 4×200 breaks the school record!!! I anticipated records falling, but I didn’t anticipate this one falling…
Jacob Schatzle, TJ Howard, Hunter Tschaenn, Brady Bogan
- Brady comes from behind to re-break the school record with a PR of 9.15
- Bailey Parkhurst PRs with a throw of 30’ 7”!
- Girls 4×200 breaks the school record and wins their heat at the finish line! Also finished 3rd overall!!
- Claudia Mauntel with a PR in long jump! 14’8”!
- Anna with the ENCORE!!!!
She clears 10’ 6” in the Pole Vault! A would be outdoor school record, a new indoor school record, and a potential state qualifying jump!
- Anna Schatzle with a PR in the 60m!
- The Thespian… Charlotte Barrett PRs and finishes 2nd in her heat. Best race of her life!
- Another PR and another re-breaking of the school record!
- Lauren Kelley is not human…
11:54.04, a 20 second PR, breaking her own school record. That would be an outdoor school record also.