2018 Franklin County Middle School Wrestling
WHO : Middle School Wrestling is available for all 5th-8th grade boys & girls in the Franklin County School Corporation.
- This will be a county wide team, we will compete in team based duals with other area schools, with wrestlers being separated by weight classes
- There is no cost associated with joining.
WHEN: We will practice daily in the Brookville Middle School wrestling room immediately after school until approximately 5:00
- Bus transportation will be provided from your school to fcms, kids will need picked up at their respective schools approximately 5:30
- Practice will begin on the first day back from Christmas Break…. January 8th, 2018
WHAT YOU NEED: No special equipment needed
- Team will provide headgear
- Team will provide uniform
- You will need wrestling shoes or clean gym shoes only used for wrestling,
(there will be a limited number of shoes available to borrow from the team)
- Mouthpiece if you have braces
- Physical form needs to be on file
WHY: Wrestling will teach you life lessons that no other sport can.
- You will learn hard work, discipline, balance, aggressiveness,
pride in victory and humbleness in defeat
- We will train wrestlers with the basics and advanced technique needed to win now and into high school.
Coaches : Cody Phillips 765-580-1397….. Kris Crouch 317-696-3427….. Danny Kolter 513-617-1539
Form to print