Casey is the daughter of Tim & Lori Wright. She attended Mt. Carmel School. She is actively involved in Student Council, MCATZ, Youthquake, Bleacher Bums, Key Club, and National Honors Society. We asked Casey some questions below:
What got you started on cheerleading?
- What got me started on cheer was not only my love for the sport but also being able to enjoy it with some of my best friends by my side.
How many years have you played?
- I have cheered for 5 years. I started in 5th grade and continued throughout Jr. High and just now picked it back up for my senior year.
What are your biggest accomplishments in cheerleading?
- My biggest accomplishment in cheerleading would be picking it back up as quickly as I did after not cheering for three years.
Do you plan on going to college? If so, where?
- I plan on attending The University of Cincinnati.
What do you want to do in college?
- I want to major in diagnostic medical sonography (ultrasound).
What are some of your hobbies?
- My hobbies include hanging out with my friends and sister, babysitting, napping with my puppy, and shopping.
What are your favorite places to eat at?
- My favorite places to eat are Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings.
What is your ultimate goal for your senior year?
- My ultimate goal for senior year is graduating with at least a 4.0 GPA.