Jill is the daughter of Angie and Anthony Harrelson. She went to BMS for middle school. She is an active member in Bleacher Bums, MCATZ, National Honor Society, and Spanish Club.
What got you started on Cheerleading?
- I got started in cheerleading when I was 5 years old. I went to total package gym for dance/cheer and then I was on the All-Star Competition team. I love to tumble and dance and thought it was a great idea. I also did Greyhound cheer in 5th and 6th grade and then greyhound and county cheer in 7th and 8th. I then realized that cheer was something I was good at and decided to tryout for high school cheer. I have made the team for the past four years and have never gotten tired of it. I have learned so much. From skills and techniques to special bonds with each and every teammate.
How many years have you played?
- 13 years
What are your biggest accomplishments in Cheerleading?
- Some of my biggest accomplishments are making the JV squad my freshman year, Varsity my sophomore, junior, and senior year. Also, being Co-captain of my Junior and Senior year.
Do you plan on going to college? If so, where?
- After I graduate FCHS, I plan on going to Paul Mitchell’s School of Cosmetology in Cincinnati.
What do you want to do in college?
- I am going to Cosmetology school to become a licensed hairstylist. Paul Mitchell’s School offers so much. I want to learn everything. It has been my passion ever since I was little. My aunt is a licensed beautician and owner of Milady’s Salon and Spa here in town. I love styling and being creative. All of the opportunities to be creative is what I really want to make a career out of. Every day you will be doing something different. It’s not the same thing over and over again. That would be boring. After graduating from beauty school, I plan on working at Milady’s Salon and putting my skills and creations to work and make people feel like a brand new person.
What are some of your hobbies?
- In my spare time I enjoy shopping, hanging out with friends and family, watching movies, listening to music, and fitness and running.
What are your favorite places to eat at?
- My favorite places to eat are Buffalo Wings & Rings, Chipotle, Cheddars, and Subway.
What is your ultimate goal for your senior year?
- My ultimate goal for my senior year is to graduate FCHS with Academic Honors and apply for scholarships. Also, to have fun because it’s my last year in high school and once it’s over it’s over.