Chloe is the daughter of Rebecca and Wes Lea. Chloe attended Laurel Elementary & Jr. High for her primary education. Chloe is an active member of Spanish Club, MCATZ, National Honor Society. We asked Chloe some questions below:
What got you started on Cheer?
- I started cheering for youth football when I was 5, I wanted to cheer like my mom did
How many years have you played?
- 12 years
What are your biggest accomplishments in Cheer?
- getting chosen for Spirit Officer junior year and Co Captain this year
Do you plan on going to college? If so, where?
What do you want to do in college?
- Major in Radiology
What are some of your hobbies?
- spending time with family and friends
What are your favorite places to eat at?
- Chipotle and Cracker Barrel
What is your ultimate goal for your senior year?
- Finish in the top 10% of my class