Hunter is the son of Heather and Keith Mergenthal. He attended Mt. Carmel School for his primary education. He is an active member in Basketball, Baseball, Track, Soccer and Cross country. We asked Hunter a few questions below:
What got you started on Cross Country?
- I got started in Cross Country because I needed a sport for the start of school.
How many years have you ran?
- First year.
Do you want to go to college? If so, where?
- Yes UINDY or Montclair State.
What do you want to do in college?
- Play basketball and be a welder.
What are some of your hobbies?
- FIshing any sports hunting and love to work.
What are your favorite places to eat at?
- Chipotle and Taco bell.
What is your ultimate goal for your senior year?
- TO place in top 3 in a meet then go to regionals.