Candace is the daughter of Tasha and Dusty Cox. She attended Laurel Elementary and Middle School for primary school. She is actively involved in Bleacher Bums. We asked Candace a few questions about herself below:
What got you started on Cheerleading?
- I had always dreamed of being a cheerleader when I was a little girl, and as soon as I could finally try out for cheerleading, I did.
How many years have you played?
- 8 years
What are your biggest accomplishments in Cheerleading?
- My one, biggest accomplishment in cheerleading was becoming a flyer. I have accomplished so many different stunts with my stunt group. I never pictured myself being as experienced in flying as I am right now, when I was a freshman.
Do you plan on going to college? If so, where?
- Yes, I plan on going to IU East.
What do you want to do in college?
- I want to get accepted into nursing school, and become a nurse practitioner after college.
What are some of your hobbies?
- Some of my hobbies are spending time with family and friends, and fishing.
What are your favorite places to eat at?
- Steak n’ Shake, Bdubs, Dairy Cottage, Chipotle, Skyline, I love food, so there are many more places.
What is your ultimate goal for your senior year?
- My ultimate goal for my senior year is to have fun while it lasts. I also want to spend lots of time with my friends & interact in more social events.