Cody is the son of Terry and Tammy Moore. He attended primary school at St. Michael School. He is involved in Environmental Club and Bleacher Bums. We asked Cody a few questions below:
What got you started with running cross country?
- My sister, Maria Moore, wouldn’t stop bugging me about it so I gave in.
How many years have you ran?
- This is my 3rd year.
What are your biggest accomplishments in cross country?
- I qualified for Regionals my junior year.
Do you plan on going to college? If so, where?
- Yes, I would like to attend Purdue University.
What would you like to do in college?
- I want to get a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry.
What are some of your hobbies?
- I enjoy throwing frisbee with the squad, running, and throwing some boats at Whitewater Canoe Rental.
What are your favorite places to eat at?
- I love the morning buffet at Ye Olde Shack in town.
What is your ultimate goal for your senior year?
- My main goal is to succeed and make it to semi-state in Cross Country.