Michael is the son of Frank and Michelle Bohman. He attended elementary and middle school at Mt. Carmel School. He is involved in MCATZ, STEM Club, and Spanish Club. We asked Michael some questions below:
What got you started on playing football?
- I have loved the sport since I was basically born. However, because of my hearing loss, I was not cleared to play football until 6th grade.
How many years have you played?
- 7 years
What are your biggest accomplishments in football?
- Being all-conference as a junior and being selected team captain this year.
Do you plan on going to college? If so, where?
- I do plan on going to college but have no idea where.
What do you want to do in college?
- Get a business degree and maybe an MBA.
What are some of your hobbies?
- Relaxing with friends and having fun.
What are your favorite places to eat at?
- Buffalo wild wings or anywhere with good food.
What is your ultimate goal for your senior year?
- Lead the team to victory and pave the path for the next team.