- Only designated areas may be used for tailgating.
- Organizations, Class Reunions, or large groups should contact Franklin County High School administration for permission to utilize the assigned tailgate area. Individuals and families may tailgate in designated areas provided comply with all other tailgate policies.
- Fans and visitors from opposing teams may tailgate in designated areas provided comply with all other tailgate policies.
- Tailgating in the parking lot may not impede the general flow of traffic or use a space intended for a parked car. Overflow tailgaters will be directed by security or law enforcement officers to designated area.
- Alcohol and tobacco use on all school properties is strictly prohibited . Violators shall be asked to leave the facilities.
- Unless special arrangements are made with the School Administration, set-up may not begin prior to two hours before kick-off/tip-off. Areas must be cleaned and vacated within one hour after the game.
- Driving or parking private vehicles on any and all greenspaces and sidewalks is strictly prohibited.
- Tents or canopies must be secured and may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walkways. Tailgating amenities may not obstruct the same areas.
- Anchors may not be inserted in parking lot or other hard surfaces.
- Grills must be tended to at all times. Hot coals must be properly disposed of by tailgaters before being left unattended.
- Dispose of all trash.
- Inappropriate and unsportsmanlike behavior may result in removal from the facility.
- Franklin County High School or Franklin County Community School Corporation are not responsible for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials or personal property.
Latest Photo Galleries
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
RT @FCWBaseball Varsity sweeps Rushville. 4-2 Game 1. 1-0 Game 2. Ripperger and Krider gets wins on mound
RT @FCWBaseball Varsity beats Batesville 2-1 in 10 innings. Fields 4-4 with a home run. Bischoff 7 innings on mound. Ripperger 3 innings and the win
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS